Tuesday, October 25, 2005

[] Truth []


Life is no free-misery zone. A part of what we knew was reality is built out of crisis. Every morsel of what we live in is no playground. What we have here in our life is one big battlefield. This is a place where stray bullets moves constantly trying to hit anything they ever stumble on. This is where the dispute between heaven and hell meets. This is where we can never save anyone from the heat of the battle. We need to decide on which side you should go. However, what we never knew, good and evil is not part of that reality. Decisions set no bounds about what is good or what is evil. Everything is made out of judgment. Everything is no right and wrong, no angels and demons, no heaven and hell. Everything is bound by reasons.

Some people thought a child’s idea is non-sense but for Someone literate enough to understand them, they are the wisest and greatest treasures of the human race. This is an example of the effects of fraud beliefs humans suppose. Humans believe those older ones are right; they are almost perfect; they are an each far from the greatness of the gods. How conceited. How vain. How arrogant. This was no fact. This was never right. They do are experienced yet that is no reason for strength, power, nor intelligence. They are simply like any other children, non-sense.

No one can say I’m bad… No one can say I am someone ‘cause they never knew… I’m no someone… I face reality such as they do… I do my thing just as they do… I cry… smile… laugh… just like anyone. Yet I’m quiet different… I’m better… cause my judgment says… They are no better than me… They say I am a menace… face it… your just scared to what I am… ‘Cause I’ll never be under you… I’ll never side with you… I know my logic… and it will never say yours is what I should choose… I live by my creed… I’m an angel… I stoop to no one…

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Entertaining blog here. You are bookmarked ;-)

I have a currency trading platform site/blog.
Plenty of great currency trading platform facilities.

Definitely worth a visit.

Anonymous said...

... great insights!! ^_^
good thing there are still people like you around...

But, I have some reactions..

Don't you think you should have some faith in the human race? everything you wrote was quiet cynical. maybe you could reconsider what you've said.. after all, there is NO absolute truth and every question we answer is open-ended.

And, if you think about it, pinning down yourself into that definition would be an act of violence against yourself. it would be denying the innate dynamism in you and avoiding the fact that everything in this world is subject to change.

I'm just sharing a thought you could ponder on.. I'm not trying to change your views, but you're still young. I believe there's so much room for experience. Or, maybe I just made wrong interpretations. Well, you can tell me if I did... ^_^

Anyways, you write really well.. Such wide topics for a high school student.. just a bit more practice on your language. You do have potential. Keep on writing.. ^_^

Abay said...

heehhe... thank you...

Point taken... however... Those you see are not irrational insights about the human race... That's them... unchangeable through centuries...

I do believe in change... however... what we can never change is a mere fact.. that once in our lives... we did something wrong... But besides that.. it is true... I absolutelly dont find goodness in man... Nothing at all.. You see... eventhough you say they do... Why? I believe what everyone does is for his own sake... Stupid I might be to think that way coz im part of the human race... Yet that is a fact we can't regret... We are worthless... Each one of us is a leech... sucking up ... holding unto something... Thinking not of others... coz what we are centered on are only our own goals...

heheh... Thank you ... I do accept your idea... thank you also for the complements... I'm so greatful having you read my thoughts...

[a]scion[e]

Abay said...

oh... and forgot something else...
every question we answer are open-ended... but for now.... this are the only answers I hold.... Maybe not for eternity... But for now... I'll live with it... and... another thing... some of the articles are made out of emotional distress and some of it pertains to certain individuals... that is why you see hatred out of my articles... hehehe...

Anonymous said...

... hello again! lol...

Well, like what you've said, human beings are innately self-centered. And to add to that, they are also insatiable. These are our very weaknesses.

But, don't you think that these were given to us as a challenge? The fact that we recognize them means that we also have the power to correct them. Don't you think that maybe we are bound to this life until we overcome egoism, discontent, ethnocentricity, discrimination, pessimism and a lot of other evils?

Maybe, you shouldn't stereotype people. Because I know, and you also know, that there is always an exception for generalizations...

But then again, that's just me. Haha. Don't take everything seriously.. It's just me and my dazed mind. heheh...


arrividerci! :) Keep on writing...

Abay said...

wahahahah...
the power to change? One general truth you should accept... people never hate themselves for what they are... why? simply because they deal with it with smiling faces... One big irony in life are those people who wants worst better than anything...

Human's may be intellegent enough to understand change... however they also understand that change would be a means for failure... weak may the stand be... but you may infere it clearly...

thank you for your comments...

[a]scion[e]

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»