Saturday, November 19, 2005

[] GryFFinDoR []

A minute ago ~ based on the time i've posted of course... I went past one of my friends blog ~danish. Well I was informed of a quiz he linked in his blog. It was a sorting thing for hogwarts' houses. Curiosity,maybe, pushed me in vsiting the link and finishing the whole quiz...


Gryffindor... me? yah...well I do not think its positive cause actually I would have had fun if I was in slytherin. I was surprise actually when I was assigned to such house... For your info guys I answerd the quiz with all honesty.. and as I was answering I was like more in the negative side... But strange... I was asssigned to gryffindor... well maybe it isn't actually true though that the good guys go to gryffindor after all.. We might as well not rely on the damn story of JKR ~ no offnse to his writing only the thing which makes the heroes come from gryffindor... But any ways that's all.. just sharing...




The sorting hat says that I belong in Gryffindor!






Said Gryffindor, "We'll teach all those with brave deeds to their name."


Students of Gryffindor are typically brave, daring, and chivalrous.
Famous members include Harry, Ron, Hermione, Albus Dumbledore (head of Hogwarts), and Minerva McGonagall (head of Gryffindor).

Get Sorted Now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»