Monday, May 15, 2006

[] beHiNd []

Im here... feet wrapped up by me... residing in a cold and devastated ruins of the past... I was left here alone... longing for the warmth only an angel can let me feel... I feel my body turning restless and numb... I could not sense but these cold floor i have been lying on... and the only dreams i see are nightmares... Im here searched by phantoms... hunting to catch me off guard... wanting to break me into tears...

Im here... chained in the memories of a past... I could not stray for in every corner i see the face... the smiles that once made my own... It was me... that served my own worst enemy... I became an epitome of a history... of a story... a tale.. that has come to an end... an end i could not barelly accept...

Im here... watching through the window... a railing... that has served a wall between me and the world... storms came and i watched in awe as the rain kisses my window.. wondering how beauty was created... from a storm which from my sight was rather chaotic... how art came through... why cant i do the same...

Im here... having the sight of the sun as it rises and sets.. watching the horizon... wishing i could share these pristine beauty with someone... wishing the painting i took sight can make me smile a bit... but rather.. it smites me eagerlly and places me back to where i once passed... where once i was happy...

Im here... prisoner of my own thoughts... Im lying down for an infinity... wanting some one may pass by... to offer me up... wishing a wind may blow enough to lift me up out of these place.... I want to free myself... yet it is myself... that places me into these dillema...

Im here... and here shall I be... for i could not leave it any way... I have been here when the end began to start... when apocalypse was within my reach... I have been here as the pillars that held me... crumbled down... and i fell to darkness... It is a lie to say... the memories has gone out... every inch of what-was was doomed to oblivion... that everything that must have been was gotten over with... when i know for a fact... it never did...
~~~
scion

No comments: