Wednesday, July 11, 2012

And after two years.. I'm back.

It has been long since we've last met. I have just finished reading through you and, after which, I sat down in silence. I peek at some and made a second glance because it seems to be an excitement having to set sight of them once more. This was me in every little sense. The thoughts that turned to words; words that turned to sentences and the sentences that turned to entries. Indeed, this was undoubtedly made from a crazy mind like mine. 

The words here seemed resounding the very story that has caused it. I felt the emotions that have filled every scene that occurred – the laughter, tears and even the sudden pauses. Everything simply seems to be in its proper place. This was indeed me about two years ago and the years before that. I wrote with passion and shared the world what runs inside of me. Then, life, in general, has driven me to create ideas and opinions of it. Never was I ashamed to say what I mean and to mean what I say. For these past years, has this man changed?

I gladly would say NO. The same man stood and wrote this follow up exposition. I may have grown physically, but, inside me is still the kid that wrote all this stuff. Do not take me wrong though. To call myself a kid is never meant to put me down. I am proud to be a kid and will always be a kid – one who wanders and is wondered by the world; one that has no guilt to ask and to answer back; one who has his ideals intact. That is me and I do think that this man would never change.
And, if you are eagerly asking, yes is the answer. I am back – though I have not really left. It is not I if my mind becomes stagnant. I still made fun of the world and played with ideas of life. The smiles have always come after the silence - when I’ve realized life’s lessons. I never left because I never stopped thinking. It was my task as a human person. Thus, I have maintained it. I have simply stopped writing it.
What has actually caused me to stop writing? I actually do not remember now. Probably, I was too busy that I have simply contained it within me. However, after so long, I was awakened one day by this pain and urge. It seems my brain is going to explode if I kept it further. Thus, I am here.
Today, I again walk the same path - to expose the world as I see it. I will again write driven by the passion of my ideals – of the good and the just. I will speak of matters that I deem is needed to be spoken of. Today, I have awakened once more.

No comments: