Monday, October 30, 2006

[] Me BuT NoT Me []

It is 4:48 in the morning... I woke up cause its to too cold... I want to go back to sleep after turning off the electric fan... BUT... I CANT! You know the feeling of having a restless eye that does not want to sleep? It hurts... I feel tired... What a lucky guy you have here today...


I have been so unlucky as I for long my stay in college... I feel the pressure of being a student... I hate it... I hate commuting to school { cause my class is 8:00 , I dont have anyone to ride me to school anymore}... I hate going up and down the stairs every after class{ Ive been used to staying in a room for a long time cause teachers are the one who go to rooms in high school}, I hate enlisting and being able to choose your schedule { Its better off having an assigned room... cause I missed my major class in crs and I might be one of the people running through the halls of AS [near the cr] doing my manual enlistment}... I hate a teacher { sometimes you can't believe teachers... specially when they give you a 5... a 5? as if Ive done nothing... to add more to that I saw my test papers and Ive not failed even once... where did that 5 came from? I oathed to react/ battle /change that specially cause my other grades came too nice... I cant allow the fool to destroy the art in my grade sheet... hmmm}


See... Haven't I been a jynx-kid? Life has been unfair to me... hmmm... I've been a nice good person... Why can't I simply get an equal goodness to pay off for my angelic deeds? It takes too much to accomplish something good, don't they know that? at least a little insentive... please...


Ive been burning time doing everything... It might not be visible... but little by little Im resembling a GC person... Im changing my life... Im giving more time/ effort in my study... but what is happening? Im going down more often because of the stupid goal of achieving an honor... Here is a negative side effect approaching me... because Im turning to GC my standards are higher... means that the chance of failure and disappointment gets higher too... If I was abram-abram... I must not have bothered... and just go on with my life... but its not abram-abram anymore... its abram-gc-abram... 2 letters is a big difference you know... add the additional "-" too...


I hate it... But I'll continue... Im proving something here... I'll eventually see my name at those paper near the entrance to the boy's cr{ I dont understand why the university values the cr and they keep posting things there}... someday... You'll see... hmm... for now... I got to move another step forward... next week is enrollment day... and by that time Im going to transform again....

GC mode...


scion

3 comments:

blueengreen said...

yahoo!! dumarami ang mga gc!!!
anyway... magandang maging gc... mahirap sa simula... since perfectionist kadalasan ang mga gc na tao... but you will get better results in the end... sooner or later... makikita mo rin ang fruits ng iyong pagihhirap... ngayon... siguro sinusubukan ka pa lang.... hold on... kaya mong maging gc... just believe...
cyangapala... i didn't know na si paula peralejo pala ay philo ang course... us siya... kc 1.4 blah blah ung gwa niya last last sem.... hahahaahahah.... nakakainggit...

Abay said...

waaa... kita mo... kahihiyan ako [khit alam ko d tlga tama na 5 ang grade ko sa german... kc tlgang passado lhat ng test ko sa knya d ko lm san nya pinulot un... ] T_T

Claire said...

well, sometimes, i also thought i could become CS even for just one sem. unfortunately, i got either bad GEs or bad GE profs so i know that i'll never make it to CS unless i perform good with majors or the sciences. XD

sometimes, we tend to think that our efforts are not rewarded properly. well i guess people have to keep an open eye. no matter what, every little effort you give has a reward. sometimes, you just don't notice it. because rewards take different forms.