Thursday, February 26, 2009

X'mas 08 Vacation Somewhere.


My aunt being a hard-core catholic... we went to every church we could ever find in the internet...

Me, Mami Thel, Ate Mabi and Kuya Gelo.

This actually comprises 600+ photos.. Adding it all here would be too excessive and people probably wont even look at them 1 by 1... so I simply decided I'll just let you guys take a glimpse of some of them...

Why we end up celebrating somewhere?

My mom didn't want my brother to celebrate Christmas Alone... So we were sent to fill up that space..

Comments on the place?

Somewhere not an inch same with the Philippines (considering... Before the Marcos Regime, we were actually better than them in terms of economy.. and their plan was only a copy of what Marcos planned for the Philippines... Shame on us..)

Comments on the Event?

Fun.. Fun.. Fun..

2 comments:

Anna Lopez said...

pangeeet!!!

Anna Lopez said...

pangeeett!!!