Wednesday, September 19, 2007

[] Blanked Mind []

It is really been strange now a days. Since the dry spell struck the country, it always rains so strong during the night. This night is no difference. Whew! I get chills in my skin because of the cold air that is blowing out through the electric fan. It is actually about 3 inches away from me. Though having such a tingiling sensation, I choose not to close the fan. I think it is better that way rather than feeling excrusiating heat.

Im actually exasperated to the idea that I am starting a new entry with nothing to say. I am sorry but I know that I don't have an idea of what to input here. Nothing strange has happened since my last post. No eruption of emotions; no bad experiences; I got nothing to be proud of or to woe on. I told you my life is boring and that is why I cherish every momentary exciting minutes. Yes, minutes! It actually takes only a second to feel something and about a few minutes to feel the euphoria of whatever you felt. It is always like that. After a minute or two, a surprise, of a birthday party, degrades; the pain, of a break-up, resides and even the humping heart-beat, after a "bulaga" scene in a horror flick, normalizes. i actually don't have much of this so better cherish every moment.

A while ago, I was playing an online game i've been addicted to since highschool. I just don't know why I cannot get rid of it. Maybe its simply my way of going out of reality and making up my own character in a world that not one man says the mean. I get to meet people in it. I even have friends from all the way to Brazil and USA. Hmm.. I actually have no idea again why I shared that part of my life. Strange, don't you think? I am actually not making any sense. My mind is so messed up that I forgot to make a sense of what I was writing. What I am actually doing is writing anything that pops up my mind. It is kind of easier, you know.

Oh, I remembered something for me to be joyful. I have finished my Psychology 101 Research Participation hours. Whew! Isn't it so great? I just started last week and with luck and effort I actually am Finished. Doing a research participation isn't that hard actually it's the gut to go to the experiment that makes it quiet an adventure. Sometimes you would think that the proctors might cut your head off and play with your brain or maybe electecute you and ask what an elephant would look like. Strange ideas would enter your mind as you wait in line. But due to pure luck and friend's leaks, I finished it with all survey experiment. That is something! Hell all the Psychology majors! I'll never let you play with my hypothalamus, Cereberum and what so ever organ I have in my head.

What may happen for the days to come is far from my insight. Well, Im a good omen but not a dogmatic person. Is it going to be fun tomorrow or maybe the day after next? Would the world change and mess up our lives? I have no idea. But, though I would never see the future in advance, I always make sure that I'll never regret it when it comes. I don't actually prepare for it, but just setting my mind that whatever comes, may it be good or bad, it always goes. Nothing is permanent as they say. So if you think the world has forsaken you all this time, don't worry the person beside you might be the next and you would have his way of life after too. You can never prepare for the future. That is so dumb, I guess. Preparing for somthing you don't know what to prepare to? What a stupid idea.

No comments: