Tuesday, September 18, 2007

[] Me or Not Me []

I have nothing to do and it is too early to think of one. It's 5:53 am says my computer clock. I'll be having my first class later at 11:30 that is why I am still not pressured to work on my acad- related engagements yet. I woke up this very morning not knowing where my celphone is. I actually woke up the same yesterday because I have not seen it since then. I know that it is just somewhere here at home cause it is not a rare occassion that Im strucked by my stupid mind and lose my sense of space.

So how was yesterday? It was the start of a new beginning as I have heard from a song. I am back here beginning my formal start of my online diary. It was also yesterday that the most awaited , for uaap enthusiasts that is, cheer leading competition took place at the araneta colliseum. Was UP's performance really that extravagant? My friend even complimented it with the word "bongga." I am a UP student but as I watched them on studio 23 I felt bored. I thought if it did not make such an impact to me so should it be with the others. But for the information of all, they won the championship and the 5 straight strick by UST's Salingawi has just ended. Looks like the reign of UST ends here, and our run for a 6 strick win should start by now (6 because the 5 peat win of UST is the highest consecutive winning record of the said cheer dance competition). It must really be just me clouded by my ingratitude to the UP pep squad that is why I am not astonished to their performance. Congratulation UP Pep Squad! You are now absolutely back.

The fish came all cheering down. Jacob my brother who might just be equally stupid like me, his older brother, made the strangest act done to a fish bowl. Who in his sane mind would play with the fishes with his own hands inside the fish bowl? It was after the UP performance as i remember when the incident of the breaking fish bowl began. Poor fish bowl, lying by itself at the table in the hallway, ended his endeavor for a greater tomorrow for the gold fishes residing in him. It was fun to tease my brother as he rushes himself trying to save the fishes who dropped out of the bowl as its water spilled out. He even joked saying that he was to perform cpr for the fishes who at the incident died too.

I could not understand the world. How was it that in her good nature be so cruel? Look at the fishes, the fish bowl and even the water in it. Was it not that they were enjoying their own world? Was it not a human, someone out of their world, mumbled into them and broke their home? Injustice in its most simplest form fell on dumb ears. If only the fish could speak, how grudging must have he became. It is always like this in our world, the ships get the bigger catch than the boats.

No comments: