Friday, September 21, 2007

[] Theenkeng []

I'll start this entry by asking you people one question. It is something that needs quiet a time to contemplate on. Even I who heard it for the first time, thought it was somekind of a stupid question. But just to make a heck out of something stupid, let's ask it to you.

If ever you get to choose a partner, which one would you choose, someone who pronounces thinking as "thEEnkEEng" or "Tsinking" ?

Here are some answers:
1.) hahaha... weird...
2.) ang gagu mo kuya *** ( lets not exploit people, okay?)
3.) wala... ang definition ko nga ng love ay pronunciation..


Those are just some of the strange answers to a stupid question (it might be edited simply to exagerate the nature of stupidity on the question). Haven't got anything from it but somewhat fun to ask in a group of bored people. It is really non sense. I just don't get it why it retains in my mind since that time a person asked me that. Do you even Theenk and to Tsink about it? Who in his sane mind could think about such a question? I think it is a good and fun academic paper to talk about. To THeenk or To Tsink? which matters most? which makes the kick off?

Another stupid thing I have done yesterday, was to miss my 8:30 class for artstud2. I could honestly say that it wasn't my fault. I woke up early and left at 7 (That is even earlier than most of the time I went to school). I know that I did my best, just like how doctors would say. I was absent last meeting and what I wanted was to make my presence felt the next so that I wouldn't be known for not attending class. Unluckily, I failed! But it wasn't really my fault!

I was riding to school one day. Everything was okay until a traffic jam began. 1.5 hrs or maybe even more( that was just the traffic maybe add another hour which was the ideal time of travel to the university) did I perish under the pressure of time ( cause I would be late) and the heat of the sunshine. Sitting there in the jeepney thinking how unlucky I was for experiencing this at the least time I expected it to. After we got out of the traffic, I realize that all that happened was because of stupid greedy manners of drivers. Their was no accident, no 1 way lane or any other ussual traffic cause, but only a stupid pile of cars not wanting to let anyone get passed them in an intersection without being cut or blocked. Very Insecure people!

That was just great! I missed my class just because of immoral people! Can't they follow simple traffic rules! Their was a traffic light for the information of everyone, but no one did care about it. I believe that their license must be shred off of them. They are not meant for it. And the stupid part too, where are the MMDA when we need them? If they can't do their job why not just demolish that sector of the government. At least make your self useful, We are paying your fat asses with tax (our family is a good tax payer, and I can be proud of that) not to relax but to desintegrate traffic jams in the metro! i would most likely to appreciate men doing job than pink fences and pink urinals (which leaks, especially those in some densely populated places in the metro) in the streets.

Stupid drivers and strange questions, why are things becoming more peculiar everyday? Is it development or rather ravaging deterioration? I just don't see our world going to a better tomorrow. Everyday things worsen. But, so what, their is still tomorrow anyway, and more tomorrows to come...



No comments: