Tuesday, September 18, 2007

[] Blogspot Betrayal []

Yes, Don't ask any questions anymore. I myself am surprise to find out that I'll be willing to shout the story of my life here in public again, in a dimension which no man can walk through but everyone can travel through. All of the busy schedules, the stupid lonely days and all the problems crumpled into my face pushed me into halting all this life-sharing. But in a matter of seconds Im brought back here, to where I use to make up my dreams, sob my failures and cheer my success.

Why then the hell am I here now blogging again? I absolutely do not understand myself. What I remember is that I was all alone in front of the computer and with nothing to do. I look through the yahoo messenger and found no one good enough for a conversation. With my stupid ingenuity, I asked Jhector : " Tanung: mukhang luto yung sa UP noh?" Yes people, I asked the damn question and Yes, Im still a UP student. But that is not the question at hand, will go there later. There, so I begun a conversation with him. Before he left, he asked me if I made any new entry at my former blog. There and then, I realize why haven't I? So due to my weird intuition, I decided to make a new blog for everyone to laugh and woe about. Im saying thank you to Hector Rodil Franco 'cause he made a very wise question that he might be applauded of after some years when I become someone no man could ever be.

Next question: Why make a new one and why not retain the other account? First and foremost, evryone should know by now how stupid I am. Here is the big news: I forgot my username and password. See, that is why I'm here right now. Because now that I have passion I actually lost the place I could input my passion on. And to make things clearer to those people who have nothing more to do than make damn stories about my decision, I did not leave the blog because I want to forget the past. Im here because of the past why should I forget it. More over, if I am so into the no-past-yes-present-future mind set, I should have closed the whole past account. So stop muttering about my blog.

So this should be my opening remarks. Welcome me! A whole new adventure awaits us. I cannot promise any better posts because my life has not gotten any better. But I wish I could do so. I would'nt want to waste the bandwidth I share with all the other livejournal-ist. So here it is.

I present to you the life of a person who does noy know of anything but wishes to be something. A person whose only believing in his dreams and all that happens to him.Welcome all of you to a whole new world. I hope to make you walk into the picture and see through me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well what you are actually seeing now is my very shameful betrayal of the blogspot.com. It wasn't really my fault. But after messing up too much on the live journal.com, I realize I wasn't meant there and it is better off back here ,home. For those who want to see my account there which only has 3 posts and after which I cant take anymore here is the address : andrew0820.livejournal.com

Stop the drama. I actually was peaking through my saved e-mails and found my registration message in there. I got my password and now I am back. See you guys here, not in LJ. I hate the templating procedure in LJ. It is not html-basic friendly. So many stuff that in my intellegent yet incomplete mind is very difficult to understand.

And an additional information for the people reading this. The next two post would be the same as what I have posted in my LJ. Don't worry guys cause I'll not be posting there again so as not to confuse you. I'll be here. comments and tags are most appreciated. And Fucking Bot Advertisers, having my blog public does not allow you to spam very strange advertisements. I don't care about Bush or any wheel mags or ladies raped rapidly and intensively. I know you cannot understand this you Bots. So I'd better stop here... More of me next time...

No comments: